Spelling School, Oxford

Dyslexia Centre

Here you can try out our simple on-line version of Fohandnag’s spelling software. This will give you the opportunity to feel how easy but powerful the software is.
It will also assess your ability to learn. The on-line trial consists of 24 short tests following which you have the opportunity to master the words which troubled you. If you are successful then Fohandnag’s System is for you.

From our experience 90% of people suffering with dyslexia can benefit from the System. Of the remaining 10% for whom the System does not work, most are people suffering from organic damage to the brain, and we would advise you to contact your local dyslexia centre to check your specific needs and requirements.

Choose a lesson to test yourself

Lesson 01, Lesson 02, Lesson 03, Lesson 04,
Lesson 05, Lesson 06, Lesson 07, Lesson 08,
Lesson 09, Lesson 10, Lesson 11, Lesson 12,
Lesson 13, Lesson 14, Lesson 15, Lesson 16,
Lesson 17, Lesson 18, Lesson 19, Lesson 20,
Lesson 21, Lesson 22, Lesson 23, Lesson 24.

Copyright © Spelling Limited 2011